Compost disclaimer: By using the compost from The Island Project, you understand and agree to the following criteria:
- The compost used is a mixture of organic material with NO added chemicals to speed up the maturation period or to sterilize unwanted seeds. This process makes our compost 100% organic.
- Some seeds are not destroyed within animal digestion process, potentially leading to some unwanted seed within your compost, this can be managed by weeding regularly.
- Compost has matured for 24 months.
- All animal manure that is composted comes from animals that eat grass nut and no meat.
- Cardboard, food scraps, grass clippings, hay, straw and bark chip make up the majority of the substances used in the composting process.
- You agree to using The Island Project’s compost at your own discretion with the project taking no liability where compost has been used.
- The Island Project uses heat treated pallets.
- We recommend that you treat pallet wood to increase life span and eliminate any potential issues.
- Planter wood can be rough, please use gloves when handling.
Home grown produce:
- All seedlings have been sown in an organic manner.
- Please wash all food before consuming.
The Island Project is merely a provider of resources in this transaction and does not take any liability regarding the construction, production of food or problems that may arise from using provided resources.